It’s a Korean Variety Show. First aired on July 11, 2010. This show is classified as an “urban action variety”; a never-before-seen new genre of variety shows. The MCs and guests complete missions in a landmark to win the race.
Ji Suk Jin
Nickname: Big Nose Hyung Date of Birth: May 10, 1986 Occupation: MC, Comedian Debut: Year 1992 with the Single ‘Smile in the Gloomy Afternoon’ Key Programs: SBS’ Truth Game KBS’ Yuyoomanman, Star Golden Bell, Happy Sunday, Roadshow Quiz, Golden Ladder
Yoo Jae Suk
Nickname: Yoo Hyuk, Yooruce Willis, Yu-mes Bond Date of Birth: August 14, 1972 Occupation: MC, Comedian Debut: Year 1991 at the 1st KBS College Comedy Festival Key Programs: SBS’ Truth Game, X-Man, OldTV, Family Outing Season 1 MBC’s Come To Play, Infinity Challenge KBS’ Fun Sunday, Happy Together
Kim Jong Kook
Nickname: Spart Kook, The Capable One, Commander Date of Birth: April 25, 1977 Occupation: Singer Debut: Year 1995 as one of the member’s of the group ‘Turbo’ with their first Album ’280km Speed’ Key Programs: SBS’ Family Outing Season 1 KBS’ Happy Sunday
Nickname: Peaceful Gary, Ga-colas Cage Date of Birth: February 27, 1978 Occupation: Rapper, Member of Leessang Debut: Year 1999 with Honey Family’s 1st Album ‘A Man’s Story’
HA DONG HOON / HAHA
Nickname: Haroro, Ha-rad Pitt Date of Birth: August 20, 1979 Occupation: Singer Debut: Year 2001 with Jikiri’s 1st Album ‘A/K/A Check Up’ Key Programs: SBS’ X-Man, Hajago, OldTV, Haha Mong Show KBS’ Music Bank MBC’s Non-stop 3, Happy Shares Company, Infinity Challenge
Song Ji Hyo
Real Name: Cheon Seong-im Nickname: Ace Jihyo, Song Ji-yok, Mung Ji Hyo Date of Birth: August 15, 1981 Occupation: Actress, Model Debut: Year 2001 at the Kiki Fashion Model
Nickname: Incriminating Kwang-soo, Gwang-vatar Date of Birth: July 14, 1985 Occupation: Actor, Model Debut:Year 2008 with MBC’s ‘That Person is Coming’
Song Joong Ki
Nickname: Flower Boy Joong-ki, Brain Joong-ki Date of Birth: September 19, 1985 Occupation: Actor Debut: Year 2008 with the Movie ‘A Frozen Flower’
- He left Running Man on Episode 42 to focus on his acting career.
After School Member Lizzy
- She left the show at Episode 26 because of After School activities
* Kim Jong Kook and his two Kids [Kim Jong Kook, Haha and Gary] -Often found in the same team, Ha-ha and Gary often appear afraid and are usually under the control of the bad tempered Kim Jong-kook.
* Monday Couple [Ji Hyo and Gary] -The scandalous couple of the show, they show interest in each other on Mondays, the day Running Man is recorded.
* Song-Song Couple, Song-Song Siblings [Ji Hyo and Joong Ki] -This relation officially appeared in episode 23, however, the couple’s loveline has attracted a lot of viewers’ attention since episode 15. They have evolved into a sibling-like relationship.
* Same-aged Friends [Kwang-soo and Joong Ki] -Lee Kwang-su claims to be close friends with Song Joong-ki due to their same age (26), but Song Joong-ki often denies their close friendship, leaving Kwang-su appearing depressed.
* Jail Regulars Trio [Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Kwang-soo] -This trio is often caught the earliest during Bells Hide and Seek, and meet each other at the jail.